Professional Cyber Security Fundamentals
Who Can Join This Course?
Corei5 with 8 GB RAM, A very good user of Windows O/S, and A strong determination to spend 10 hours of study time per week.
Introduction to Cyber Security
● Overview of IT Security & Cyber Security
● Career Track detail discussion & course outcome.
● Cybersecurity various terminologies
Lab Setup for Cyber Security Attack Simulation
● Why do we need virtualization?
● Setup of VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Metasploit, WinXP, Win10 and others
● Various tools required for cybersecurity
Linux Fundamentals required for IT Security
● Linux basic commands
● Files & directory structures
● Users and privileges
● How to use them effectively
● Basic network components
● Network protocols
● OSI Model & Three-way Handshake
Python Fundamentals required for IT Security
● Conditional Statements
● Operators & Maths
● File Operation
Cybersecurity Tools & Applications
● Process Hacker
● Network Miner
Hacking Phases - Reconnaissance & Footprinting
● Overview, Tools & Techniques,
● Passive and Active Recon
● Scanning & Enumeration (How to interact with online LAB)
Introduction to Malware Analysis
● Malware Analysis Fundamentals
● How to prepare your own sandbox for testing
● How to analyse using online sandboxes
Introduction to Vulnerability Management & Web Pen Testing
● NMAP & other Tools & Techniques
● Pen Testing simulation lab
● Pen Test Report Sample
● Nmap, Nikto and other open-source tools.
● Incident Analysis, Response and Triage
● Detail discussion of phases
● Tools & Techniques
● Discussion about various real-life scenarios
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
● Introduction to various SIEM solutions
● Introduction to Splunk ( with free Certification )
● Wazuh Fundamentals
Effective use of Linked profile
● Why we need a strong LinkedIn profile
● How to maintain and use most of it.
Job Interview Preperation
● How to write an effective cybersecurity-focused resume
● Mock interview
Next Step for Intermediate to Advanced Cybersecurity
● What resources to follow
● How to proceed with self-study
Working as a Cyber Security Analyst (SOC Analyst/Incident Responder) in the Security Operation Center (SOC) at a multinational IT Company, Melbourne, Australia.LinkedIn Profile
What Students Said
This course is a great way to get started in cyber security. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced in the field of Cyber Security. He can convey concepts in a very clear and concise manner. The course is very well organized and the material is presented in a very logical manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning about Cyber Security.
The course was well organized. Didn't know ABC of cyber security before enrolling this course. Special thanks to instrauctor Mr. Moshihoor Rahman, he is very helpful during this course.
Alhamdulillah, now, I can find myself as an enthusiast on Cybersecurity. I have learnt a lot, and, enjoyed structured sessions. Instructor, Mashihoor Sir, is very talented, professional and helpful. If someone wants to start career in cybersec, then, I am highly recommending this course. Thanks
This course is student-friendly. As well as the instructor is amazing. There are plenty of institutes that provide similar kinds of courses, but I can say without any doubt whoever takes this course won't regret it. Teaching strategy, support, and guidance are beyond my speech. Hats off to Devskill for this amazing combo.
This course was very informative and very helpful for me. I enjoyed the course and learned a lot from it. The content is well organised and focused on practical lab simulations.