Who Can Join This Course?
Good logic sense. Familiarity with at least one programming language will even boost your learning, but it is not mandatory.
Basic Computer Fundamentals
● Components of computer.
● How CPU, Memory / RAM works and why do we need them.
● Number System, thinking in terms of number system, example of using it in
First Program in C++
● IDE vs Compiler.
● Compiling, Running and Understanding First Program.
● Coding styles and header files.
● Variables and C++ I/O.
Data Types and Operators
● Understanding Data Types and Constants.
● Working with Arithmetic Expressions.
● Relational, Logical and Conditional operators.
● Bitwise operators and their tricky applications.
● The if and if-else Statement.
● Nested if and if-else Statement.
● The switch Statement
● Boolean Variables
● Loops - While and For
● Loops - Do-while
● Break, Continue, Goto and Labels
● Defining and Initializing Arrays.
● Operations: Find, Insert, Erase, Copy, Reverse, etc.
● Subarray, Subsequence.
● Multidimensional Arrays and Variable-Length Arrays.
● Arrays of Characters.
● Variable-Length Character Strings.
● The Null String, Escape Character.
● String in C++.
● Palindrome, Anagram.
Working with Function
● Defining a function.
● Arguments and Local Variable.
● Returning function results.
● Global, Automatic and Static Variables.
● Call by Pointers, Call by Reference.
OJ's and Code sharing sites
● IDE vs Compiler.
● Introduction to various OJ i.e. CF, UVA, Codechef, vjudge etc.
● Introduction to code sharing sites.
● Time/Memory Complexity, examples.
● Recaping previous topics in terms of complexity.
● Insertion and selection sort
● Counting sort
● Using in problem solving
● STL Sort
● Insight of binary search and binary property.
● Binary search on arrays.
● Binary search on math problems.
● Bisection in geometry problems.
● Complexity Analysis.
Structures and Classes
● Using structure.
● Operator Overloading.
● Arrays of Structures.
● Sorting of structures.
● Structures Containing Array.
● Basic Object Oriented Programming.
● Insight, recursive equation
● Binary search with recursion
● GCD, LCM, Divisibility.
● Primality check and generation.
● Sieve of Eratosthenes.
● Basic Modular Arithmetic.
● Combinatorics from HSC.
A glimpse of the next course
● Data Structures: Vector, Stack, Queue etc.
● Algorithms: Fast sorting.
● A final technical assignment from the whole syllabus to assess the overall
learning of a student.
Starts from Jun 25, 2023
Last date of registration is Jun 20, 2023 (21 Days Remaining)Register Now Pay Now
I am a competitive programmer with 7+ years of experience in participating in many national & international contests. I love teaching, problem solving and learning new tech. CF Handle: MinhazIbnMizan.LinkedIn Profile
What Students Said
Probably the best course for learning programming Throughout the course, my instructor was Md. Sadman Sakib, who taught us each and every detail about C++ programming. He was always there in our discord channel whenever we needed him. I feel lucky to be a part of this course.
I started CP about 6 months ago with the help of my seniors from our campus. They recommended me this course and I joined and it was one of the best diction. I learned much more about programming and how it also works.
Alhamdulillah I have learned many fundamental concepts from this course. Sadman vai is such an amazing person and also very supportive. His way of teaching helped me a lot to have a clear understanding about the topics.
I got my c++ class during the covid-19 pandemic. It was online and I didn’t get too much help on this. This course from dev skill helped me a lot to understand problems solving and mainly the idea of data structures and algorithms which i was struggling . Thanks to Sadman Sakib vaiya for guiding us though out the whole session.