What you will learn
After completing this course, you will know the basic need for web development. You are able to start to build a product. This is like a foundation course of web development in the industry. There will be no problem as the fresher job in the job market.
- What is server ? - Type of servers? - Why we need server for web development? - Basic understanding in HTTP server
- What is the REST API? - Why we need REST API? - Understanding HTTP methods - Introducing JSON and XML - Why we use JSON/XML for API? - Comparison between JSON and XML - Understanding HTTP methods - Understanding HTTP status code
HTML & CSS
- Overview of HTML and CSS - Why we need HTML and CSS for web development? - History of evaluation about HTML and CSS. - Understanding HTML5 features. - Understanding CSS3 features. - Working with HTML and CSS with some examples. - Introducing CodePen for online HTML and CSS editor.
- What is bootstrap? - Why we use bootstrap in web development? - Bootstrap features - How do we improve design using bootstrap? - We will discuss other design frameworks. - PSD to HTML conversion
- Introducing Git. - History of Git. - The vital role of git in software development. - Will know Git basic features (pull/push/merge/branch etc.) - Comparative discussion between Github/Bitbucket/Gitlab etc. - Introducing HTTP servers - Comparative discussion between Nginx and Apache2 - Installation Nginx and Apache2 - The basic configuration of Nginx and Apache2 - Basic discussion about Vagrant - Using Vagrant as test environment
- What is the database ? - Different types of databases. - Comparative discussion about database type. - How to design a database with a real-life example. - Discussion about Table JOIN - Discussion about, when using RDBMS and NoSQL - Discussion best practice in database design.
- We will develop a real-life simple project. - Will deploy project our local environment using vagrant.