What you will learn
After this course, you will get fundamentals ideas, concept and real-life uses of DevOps tools, concepts. You will also cope with the DevOps culture and mindset.
What is DevOps. Overview of DevOps.
● What is DevOps? Why DevOps and How DevOps Culture overcome legacy complexity. ● DevOps Market Trends and software development methodology (SDLC). ● Agile, Waterfall & DevOps development procedure. ● DevOps Ecosystem and Understand the IT Service development and deployment process.
AWS Introduction and Solution Architect perspective.
● Introduction to Cloud Computing ● Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS) ● Compute Services (EC2 Instances, Elastic Beanstalk, ● AMI Etc.) ● Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) ● LOAD BALANCING & Auto Scaling ● Network, Content Delivery related and Domain hosting related services. (VPC, SG, NACL, API Gateway, Route53, Cloudfront etc.) ● Amazon Route 53 ● Security & Identity Services, (IAM, ACM etc.) ● Storage & Content Delivery Services, (S3, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway, Glacier etc.) ● Database Services (RDS, NoSQL Service) ● Management Tools (Amazon Cloud watch, config etc.,) ● Application Services (SES, SQS, SNS, etc.) ● Real Time experiences Share with the Students
● Branching and Merging in Git ● What is Jenkins? ● What is CI? ● Why CI is Required? ● Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture) ● Why CD is required? ● How to create and run CI/CD Pipeline? ● Jenkins Management ● Adding a slave node to Jenkins ● Pipeline as a Code ● Building Delivery Pipeline
Containerization with Docker: Ecosystem and Networking
● Introduction to Docker ● Introduction to Dockerfile and images ● Introduction to Dockerhub and containerization ● Running Hello World in Docker ● Docker Compose ● Managing Containers ● Running Containers ● Introduction to Docker Networking ● Docker Container Networking
Configuration Management with Ansible
● What is Ansible? ● And Ansible Installation ● Ansible Hosts ● Configuring Ansible Roles ● Write Playbooks
Containerization using Kubernetes
● Introduction to Kubernetes ● Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture ● Basic and Installation of Kubernetes ● Creating a Service in Kubernetes ● Installing the Kubernetes Dashboard ● Networking in Kubernetes
Service Mesh- Istio
● What is Service Mesh and Istio? ● What is Istio and how it works? ● Core features of Service Mesh ● Service mesh and Istio Architecture
Code Build, SCM and Testing
● Maven,Gradle,Ant basics ● Github and Github Actions Basics ● Basic of Test automation from a CICD tools.
● Grafana ● Prometheus
● ELB ● ALB ● NLB ● Nginx
AWS DevOps Knowledge
● AWS DevOps tool’s introduction ● AWS CI/CD Pipeline Deployment Automation with the necessary tools
Automated cloud infrastructure management (IaC service)
● CloudFormation ● Terraform - Basic and Introduction
DevOps Quiz Test
● DevOps Quiz Test with experience sharing
|Batch No.||Class Days||Time||Reg. Close||Class Start|
|03||Wed, Fri||08:00 PM||December 12, 2021||December 15, 2021|